Friday, March 25, 2011

Project Get Organized, Project #2

Project Get Organized
Problem: Chaos in Craft Area (this happens very easily when you have many different types of crafts you are interested in and you have multiple ongoing projects.
The peg board before I re-organized it...

I am obsessed with scrabble can you tell?

Great way to store all of my craft paints...I can see each color with ease...


Ribbon, Craft Punches & Buttons...


I somehow lost my cutting board so got this board at a thrift shop for $1 with of course scrabble games pieces that I love...and I use it for a cutting mat and it has lines on it which are great!






My favorite item on my desk, my daily planner with my daughters photo in it...love this daily planner it keeps me so organized!



Paper, stamps, ink pads, finished scrapbook pages before they go in albums etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment