Monday, March 28, 2011

Hawaii Five-O

I've started watching Hawaii Five-O (the new one) I was never into the old one, I think it was before my time. It is really neat to watch it and scenes are from places where I live and places we've been to on a regular basis. It's also just a really good show. The last episode I watched Larisa Oleynik guest starred as Jenna Kaye. Does Larisa Oleynik not sound familier? What about Alex Mack? as in Secret World of Alex Mack? Well if it's still not ringing any bells...Alex Mack was a character from Secret World of Alex Mack. My husband and I watched this tv show when we were children and really enjoyed it. It was really weird to see her all grown up in this show!

This is her as Alex Mack back then...


This is her now...




She has also played in many other tv shows like Without a Trace, Psych, Mad Men, Boy Meets World, and 3rd Rock from the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment