Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays

My thrifty find for the week was this Laugh and Learn Smart Bounce and Spin, I got it second hand for $3!
Image is from: Click Here



This toy is awesome! MacKenzie loves it! She plays with it off and on all day long! I don't use the video mode with it yet really but she loves just being able to bounce and spin on it!  I think she's more active on it when the video is not on for now, she gets pre-occupied with the video since she doesn't watch television very often. There are two versions of this as far as I know, the other one is a zebra.
The price for one of these new is around $70 and on the island it would cost maybe 20% more. At the very least I got a savings of $67! It was well worth those $3 I spent, it looks brand new too!

No comments:

Post a Comment