Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Little Things that make Life a Little Cuter...

I do alot of little cute things for my one year, MacKenzie like make laminate pictures of her friends so she can thumb thru them at any time and see her little friends and yes even some of her wonderful family too! Also, I put pictures in magnetic frames on the fridge down low on the fridge for her to move around and look at too.  I'm about to make her a little photo box to hold her photos so she can place them in there when she's done looking at them and she knows just where to find them when she wants to see a friend. 


Another "cute" project I've been working on for her is making miniature boxes and bottles etc. into toys for her kitchen center or for her shopping activities. Basically I just recycle boxes like the miniature cereal boxes and mini soda bottles but I also went out of my way to ask for a small pizza box at the local Papa Johns Pizza and to my surprise they gladly handed it over free of charge! (Now I just got to make a felt pizza to put in that box!)



The can of green beans is just so you can see the size, the can of green beans is a regular size so you can see how tiny the other items are.

MacKenzie now has a well stocked pantry!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea on the pictures and even more so on the food! We've started doing the same thing as we have lost so much fod of his...behind the couch and various other hiding places we haven't discovered lol

    ReplyDelete