Saturday, October 2, 2010

2010 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

2010 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Honolulu, HI


Saturday, October 2, 2010

I had such a great time today at the walk it was a 5-mile walk route from Richardson Field to Ford Island.  It was way easier than I thought it would be especially since I pushed a stroller the entire way and for about a 1/2 mile carried MacKenzie in my forward carrier while pushing her stroller as well! Whew! That was some work! I signed up about three days before the walk so there wasn't alot of planning involved but I am so glad I jumped in and went for it! What fun! I want to do another walk again sometime! I did this one in honor of my Aunt and my Grandmother who had breast cancer but were both survivors! I only raised $5 since it was only three days but next time I do one I will try and plan in advance and raise more money! Pictures to come at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment