Monday, July 12, 2010

Bucket List


Well I'm sure many of you have heard of a bucket list but for those of you who don't know already it's a list of things you want to do before you die. Well I've been thinking more and more about it since my daughters recent birth and my father and grandmothers recent death it gets you thinking about life and what you want to do with your own life. I have made some changes to mine thats for sure mostly added alot of things and I feel like I may actually follow thru with them too. I'm not going to share my entire list but here are a few things on my list:
1) Become friends with my daughter when she's old enough to handle mom as a friend and a mom (me and my mother have this relationship and I love it).
2) Attend grad school and finish it!
3) Write a book (psychology)
4) Scrapbook my daughters life and give her the book on her 18th birthday!
5) Go zip lining at least once
6) Go to lego land and disney land with my daughter
7) Take a vacation with the husband and daughter every year
8) Have mine and my husbands dream house built (we've been making a list of things we'd like pretty much since we've been together- a mental list)
9) Finish my family tree I've worked on for over a year now, it's coming along but I want to finish it and get a book printed up of it.
10) Go swimming at a waterfall with my husband
11) Learn a second language
12) Write a children's book and dedicate it to my daughter
Do you have a bucket list? What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment